Comprehensive Frenulum Inspection Workshop: Infants, Adolescents, and Adults
- A three day intensive on frenum inspection that also addresses frenotomy and frenectomy
- Live demonstrations of frenectomies and frenontomies on infants, adolescents, and adults by scissors, laser, and scalpel
- Overview of surgical techniques and procedures, including scissors, scalpel, and laser
- How to classify the different types of lingual frenulum
- Lingual frenulum definition and the importance of assessment
- Possible interferences of the altered lingual frenulum and consequences
- The importance of using a protocol, and not only visual inspection
- Criteria for assessing lingual frenulum using specific protocols for infants, children and adults
We understand that events may come up for which you need to cancel your attendance in a course you have registered for. A full refund less a $75 cancellation fee will be issued if your request is received more than 21 days from the course start date. If you are less than 21 days from a class start date, no refund will be issued but a course credit will be given to apply for future courses.
“IMPORTANT" All patient images are to be used for educational purposes and by the AOMT only; to protect the privacy of the people who are featured in the case studies during the course, please do not distribute any images via email, online, or otherwise without written permission of the AOMT.
In order to practice myofunctional therapy, you will need to check your state laws (U.S.). We require that everyone who trains with us holds a valid license in an allied health field, including but not limited to: Dental Hygiene, Speech Pathology, Dentistry, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy. When you register, you will be asked to provide your current license number. For any questions please contact us at email@example.com.